F3-12800CL9Q-16GBXL or F3-10666CL9Q-16GBRL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-12800CL9Q-16GBXL or F3-10666CL9Q-16GBRL

I own an ASUS P8H67-M PRO mobo, and I've been thinking about upgrading. Which would be better for me between the F3-10666CL9Q-16GBRL and F3-12800CL9Q-16GBXL? Also, what configurations would I need for each of them? Would they run in Dual Channel mode?
    Thanks in advance

Either should work fine, the X series of Ripjaws is designed for the newer gen CPUs and the P67, H67, Z68 chipsets, so they may have a slight edge in performance

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

I've got the kit. My motherboard cannot run it at 1600mhz. What timings and voltage should I set it to if running at 1333mhz?

Comment

Which set do you have? Do you have the latest BIOS? Should run by enabling XMP and select the 1600 profile

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

I got the F3-12800CL9Q-16GBXL. But my mobo only supports up to 1333mhz. What timings should I set if runing at 1333mhz? No i do not have the latest bios.

Comment

At 1333, you'll want 8-8-8-24, CR 2T (or 2N)

Tman

Comment

Alright. Thanks for the help.

Comment

No problem, let us know how it goes

Tman

Comment

Working...
                X