Compatibility of different Ripjaws memory series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compatibility of different Ripjaws memory series

What is the different between 1.5v DDR3 1600 Ripjaws X Series and Ripjaws Series memory?
    My sytem :AMD A8-3850 "Llano" x4 APU with ASUS F1A75-M Pro motherboard, 4G F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL Ripjaws PC3-12800 4GB 2X2GB DDR3-1600 CL9-9-9-24 Core i5 1.5V Memory Kit with moderate overclocking setting. I want to add 8G memory to the system.

My question is that Is that any problem for using Ripjaws X F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL instead of the original Ripjaws series memory? Are they fully compatible?

How to config the memory Bio in order to get better performance of my overclocking.

Thanks

The Ripjaws X line is designed for the newer generation CPUs. As far as mixing sets, whether it be the Ripjaws and Ripjaws X s or even two sets of the same Ripjaws, there's no guarantee the sticks will play together, which is why they are available in various combos 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12, 16, and 24 GB sets.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

That memory will work fine, just make sure to configure memory settings in BIOS.

Thank you
      GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
      X