No announcement yet.

G.Skill 6GB (3 x 2GB) PC3-16000 2000MHz DDR3 RAM - 9-9-9-24 - Trident Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G.Skill 6GB (3 x 2GB) PC3-16000 2000MHz DDR3 RAM - 9-9-9-24 - Trident Series

Hi,

I've got a G.Skill 6GB (3 x 2GB) PC3-16000 2000MHz DDR3 RAM - 9-9-9-24 - Trident Series Manufacture No. F3-16000CL9T-6GBTDD, which is placed on my Asus Rampage III Black Edition Motherboard, however, on the G.Skill website list, it doesn't state if this RAM is compatible with the motherboard.

Can someone please help me? Also, I'm enquiring if I should expand my memory, and if so, would an additional similar RAM be okay? Otherwise, are there any other similar G.skill RAM that's much more powerful than the one I've got?

Regards

Ben.

Yes it is, should be fine, as far as expanding upwards 12 GB would be the next step up and should be plenty for most anyone, you could try to find sticks that would play w/ your Tridents but I wouldn't have a lot of hope there, best bet might be to go with F3-16000CL9T-12GBRM, the Tridents you could probably sell easy enough, there's been people here on the forums looking for them

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

You can't use multiple kits of Trident, so if you need 12GB, you'll need to get a kit like Tman suggested.

Thank you
      GSKILL TECH

Comment

Hi

Thanks for the information.

With the F3-16000CL9T-12GBRM, as there's so many on Gskill market, could you tell me what the manufacturer's number please?

My system is an i7 960 ghz gaming system, so hopefully the new RAM could improve the system.

Regards

Comment

The F3-16000CL9T-12GBRM is the manufacturers model number, can see it on the GSkill site or at the Egg, here's a link to the set on the Egg:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16820231408

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
          X