F3-12800CL7D gskill-4GBXM a Extreme4 asrock motherboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-12800CL7D gskill-4GBXM a Extreme4 asrock motherboard

Hello, I have a F3-12800CL7D gskill-4GBXM a Extreme4 asrock motherboard. But it turns out a BSOD screen. and restarts constantly tried the xmp profile and do not turn on. The only way you turn is putting latencies 9-8-9-28-2N. Because if the originals are 7-8-7-24-1n?

It's 7-8-7-24 2N and check the DRAM voltage, this is a 1.65 voltage set and the mobo may want to default to lower. Also, do you have the latest BIOS, an older BIOS may not support the high performance sticks

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

re

I have the latest bios and the ram to operate at 1.5V because it is sandy bridge. 2600K core i7

Comment

My fault, looked at the wrong specs, at 1.5 the stock timings and CR at 2N should be fine. With the restarts and the BSOD may want to reinsert the sticks after ensuring the contacts are clean and the slots have no dust or anything in them (can blow out w/ compressed air) then ensure the sticks are firmly seated.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

re

Everything is correct, I tested it on other motherboards and gives the same error. Constant BSOD and restarts. Now I managed to boot with 9-8-9-28-2n but 7-8-7-24-1N will not start.

Comment

Did you test one at a time to see if one may be bad causing problems?

Thank you
            GSKILL TECH

Comment

Yes, I tried one and one and two at a time

Comment

Both had the same result individually? BSOD? Same as when used together?

Thank you
                GSKILL TECH

Comment

if, given the same bsod screenshot

Comment

Working...
                  X