Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I get more F3-16000CL7D-4GBFLS

I'm currently running my PC with 2x2gb of the following ram:

G.SKILL Flare 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 2000 (PC3 16000) Desktop Memory Model F3-16000CL7D-4GBFLS

On a Asus Crosshair IV Mobo. I need another two sticks, but I can't seem to find them anywhere. Newegg, Ncix, nothing in stock or "deactivated".

Where can I get some or is there anything compatible/similar that'll work with the current two sticks I have in my pc?

You will need a new kit. This performance kit is low supply, so it is no longer in production.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

Any recommended kits for my motherboard model?
      Model: Motherboard is ASUS Crosshair IV Formula AM3 AMD 890FX

Is there any possible way to buy a set of F3-16000CL7D-4GBFLS direct from G.Skill?
      Would there be any kits that'll work with my current sticks?

Comment

Any of these can work, but reaching the full spec depends on your overclocking skills

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...D&PageSize=100

We don't have that kit in stock, long gone.

It's difficult to say which kits can work, same exact model memory can be incompatible, so it just depends on the specific two kits you use.

Thank you
        GSKILL TECH

Comment

Hello,

I'm a french who was also looking for a kit of F3-16000CL7D-4GBFLS to upgrade to 8gb, but since it's impossible to find one , I'm going to replace FLARE with another stuff.

So I have a F3-16000CL7D-4GBFLS kit to sell, please contact me and make me an offer(arasu@live.fr) if you want it. I only accept paypal payment, for your security as well as mine

Cordially,
          Antoine.

Comment

Hello,

The kit is sold, thank you for your interest !

Cordially,
            Antoine.

Comment

Glad to hear it, keep us updated

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
              X