• Bluescreen with RAM "Memory management"

RAM: G.Skill DIMM 4 GB DDR3-2133 Kit F3-17000CL9D-4GBXL, RipjawsX
    Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-Z68AP-D3 Socket 1155
    CPU: Intel I5 2500K
    Graphiccard: GTS250
    Powersupply: Seasonic 430 Watt
    Sys: Win 7 64bit Ultimate

Hi,

get often bluescreen with error "memory management". My sys specs you can see below.
    RAM is running in XMP profile 1 with auto timings (2133mhz, CL 9-11-9-28).
    With lower mhz like 1600mhz its running without problems till now, didnt check it well. But as i buyed 2133 ram, i wann use this also, otherwise i could buy a cheaper one or can someone tell me perfect timing and voltage settings for this RAM, when i use lower mhz?
    CPU is not overclocked.
    Anyone got an idea what i can do?

ty

May need to OC some to run 2133 stable, stick with stock timings and voltage and CR at 2T. Are you running a Graphics card or just the on board graphics? May want to try a larger PSU

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

hi, i am running the gts 250 only. but as i5 2500k has also video option without onboardgraphic, i see at starting my pc, that i use 3600 mb ram and 480 mb shared memory. the shared memory will be used for this video option of cpu and as far as i know, i cant disable that at the gigabyte Bios. i use latest Bios F3.
      I dont understand why i should upgrade PSU. It should be enough. CPU needs max 125 watt, card max 175 watt. ram, harddrive and motherboard will be not as much as i reach more than 400 watts (which will be about 100 watts) or?
      RAM is running at 2T. i try to raise timings and voltage a bit. ty

Comment

Try raising VCCSA voltage a little bit to see if that stabilizes.

test one module at a time with XMP to make sure each module works fine.

With lower frequency, you can try 8-10-8-24, 7-10-8-24, it just depends how much voltage you use and what frequency. Trial and error test to find the best results.

Thank you
        GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
        X