Question about AMD + gskill on ASrock mobo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about AMD + gskill on ASrock mobo

Hi, i was thinking about buying RipjawsX F3-10666CL7Q-8GBXH memory and i want to mount them on a ASRock 890GM Pro3 AM3 R2.0 with a Phenom II x4 955. I?ve read this memory was specially designed to work with intel and i was looking for them in the QVL from ASRock of this mobo and it doesnt appear neither. However i know some memories which work fine and they dont appear neither so i wonder if this memory will work fine on my system or not.

I just want a stable system, i dont intend to do any OC at all, just want the RAM working at CL7 like it is supposed to do

Will they work fine on my system?

thanks
    Last edited by Athos06; 07-03-2011, 02:26 PM.

The RipjawsX were designed for the P^& chipset but thus far have run fine on everything I've had them in (most all current chipsets), the 1333s should work well with your selected rig, might need a little extra voltage to the CPU/NB to carry the CL7, no big deal (depending on the BIOS, AUTO may carry it fine)

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

ok, thanks for the answer, I will get them as soon as possible

Comment

Let us know how you like them

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
        X