Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-17000CL9D-4GBXL timings?

Hi all,
    I got Foxconn Rattler P67 mobo and i7-2600K. The BIOS is obviously still buggy, so it doesn't detect proper timings for my F3-17000CL9D-4GBXL pair (2x2GB 2133 CL9).
    The stuff that I figured out how to set: tCL, tRP, tRCD and tRAS.
    However, there is a bunch of other parameters that I need to set in order to boot my system with RAM@2133:

tWR, tRFC, tWTR, tRRD, tRTP, tFAW.

What should i put on those?

Best bet will be to enable XMP, set to desired speed and then if you wish to tune the timings, you'll know the proper timings for the speed

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

The BIOS is somewhat incomplete... No option for enabling XMP yet

Comment

I don't want to tune yet, I would be perfectly satisfied if I could boot at all

Comment

Sorry bout that, Gskill will have to address the advanced timings, just caught a review on the mobo and sounds like the BIOS is a mess.

http://www.ninjalane.com/reviews/mot...ler/page5.aspx

Might check if there is a BIOS upgrade available and in the meantime, try settings the timings to 9-9-9-27, Command Rate to 2T, DRAM Voltage to 1.6 and speed to 1600, or same voltage?CR with 8-8-8-24 and 1333 to try to boot. Problem at full speed may be that if they haven't set it up for XMP, then in all likely hood when you set the base timings, and CR for full speed it can't auto adjust the advanced timings

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Thanks for your help! I have kind of managed to setup some params and boot at 2133. SuperPi and Prime Blend seem to work OK. Writting this from phone, will share the params for reference when I come home (the "main" ones are as in the spec, 9-11-9-29)

Comment

Sounds good, let us know how it goes

Tman

Comment

Working...
              X