Can i RMA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can i RMA?

After a restarting from a random windows freeze i found that i had only 2 gb when i had 4gb.
    Btw im using ripjaw 2x2 1600. I took out the ram and found that one stick had 2 burnt contacts. Can i RMA? i never overclocked or did anything to them.
    Should i still use the ram slot in the future?
    Last edited by SwiftFox; 05-29-2011, 04:14 PM.

Could check w/ your etailer/retailer if newly bought, else contact rma@gskillusa.com or rma@gskill.com
    info can be found at

http://www.gskill.com/rma.php

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

i need yes or no dont wanna waste my time.

Comment

Well for Yes or No - You need to contact GSkill - email is fastest as they work M-F and respond to email before they come to the forums.......sorry for putting you out, was just providing the fastest way to get a response AH

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

thanks man i always thought rma was a never ending process but i guess its different with gskill.

Comment

If they work today, (holiday), you should get a return email explaining, then get an RMA number. Once they get the RMA, the return is normally sent back to you within 2 days, I had to do one once and whole thing took about 7 days, almost all of it shipping time.

Tman

Comment

btw should i still use that ram slot?

Comment

I wouldn't use the stick with scorch marks on it, could possibly short the slot, and fry both sticks as well as possibly mobo and CPU (not real likely, but possible)

Tman

Comment

Working...
                X