G.Skill F3-12800CL9t-6GBNQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G.Skill F3-12800CL9t-6GBNQ

I have random computer crash, I recently add another set of 3 * 2gb G.Skill F3-12800CL9t-6GBNQ to my already existing one, I can say my problem start at the same time, but I think I remember we have to increase the voltage when using 6 sticks of RAM on 1366, the board is a Asus Rampage III gene and the voltage of the memory is set to auto in the bios and it appear to be 1,673 and the timing is 9,9,924 same as the spec of the RAM

SO what is my best option increase a voltage ( witch one0 or simply replace the 6 sticks of 2 gb with 3 of 4 gb and use the stick in others builds

Thanks

Can try playing w/ voltages QPI/VTT, DRAM, but may still have problems, since it is two separate sets, might get them to play together, might not....If 3x4GB is a viable option, would go with that.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Thanks for the reply, those crash happen 2 or 3 times a week, so I will remove a set of RAM for a will to see if it's correct the problem, and of course if it's happen I will switch the set too.

Comment

Sounds like a plan, keep us updated if you will

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
        X