Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help, Problems 2 kits 2x(2x2) 8gb F3-12800 CL7D-4GBXM on P8P67 EVO.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help, Problems 2 kits 2x(2x2) 8gb F3-12800 CL7D-4GBXM on P8P67 EVO.

I bought the Asus P8P67 evo and the intel 2600k processor , as had 8 GB of rams of Corsair XMS3 1600 mhz CL9 two pair kits (2x2)+(2x2) Experiment assemble the system, did overclocking the processor with several clocks 4500Mhz up to 5000 Mhz and never had problems.
    As the rams that had work to 1.65V and the timings are cl9 and were not specific to this socket 1156, i decided to buy tree day ago a par of kit F3-12800 CL7D-4GBXM, supposedly were specific to the socket 1155 and have better timings and voltage them previous i had .Just picked the rams before and did the load profile with the rams that had earlier, and the machine didnt work en goes on off cycles, The computer will then reboot multiple times, and eventually hang with either the VGA-LED or Memory LED glowing permanently,My Problem is, that my computer won't boot after loading the XMP with all four DIMMS, only work one par of ram (2x2) at timings cl 7-8-7-24 rans voltage in bios are auto and the bios apear 1.50 v, mais cpu are at 4500 Mhz and 1.265 v. work well severial programs intel burn, cinebench, prime with the xms 1600 two kits os rans, no with one kit gskill F3-12800 CL7D-4GBXM, crashes often .
    To function with the two kits i have to put in the bios on auto frequency, and auto clocks, if I put 1600 mhz in bios, and adjust the timings for CL7-8-7-28 will not start and eventually hang with either the VGA-LED or Memory LED glowing permanently,enter into cycles on off.

I reinstalled the lastesd bios 1502, clear cmos and not work as they should 1600MHz CL7 two kits, as I write this message the machine crash 2 times and i dint have any other program working

My machine is :

cpu 2600k coller H70.
    Board asus p8p67 EVO B3
    PSU 780 W.
    2 Amd 5850.
    hdd os vertex2.
    hhd f3 1t

is not stable, crashes several times, I am very sad because I sold some rams xmx3chepear lost money, zero problems that worked well.
    and i I bought these gskill got the machine instable don?t work better timings and havent seen a single improvement, just spent more money to get much worse than was.

1 kit gskill F3-12800 CL7D-4GBXM (2x2) auto frequency and auto timings on bios, but the machine is instable works cl7 .

2 kit gskill F3-12800 CL7D-4GBXM (2x2)+(2x2) auto frequency and auto timings on bios, but the machine is instable works cl9 .

Help please.I have seen several users with the same problem and din?t see any problem solved.I do not understand why when you had the previous rams, run several programs intel burn at max, Cinebench, prime 95 and never had problems, now on the desktop crashes

Best regards.
    Last edited by ziggry; 05-14-2011, 03:18 AM.

You may have to adjust voltages to stabilize, and/or if I understand correctly you have two sets of 2x2, there's the possibility that the two just don't want to play together, that why GSkill (and most manufacturers) suggest getting a 4x2GB set or a 2x4GB set for 8GB, that way, either with 2 or 4 sticks as a complete set they have been tested to work together...additionally the 2x4GB will be a little less stress on the MC

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

You should use an 8GB kit like this:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...2800CL7D-8GBXH

With this kit, enable XMP Profile in BIOS, and everything is ready to go.

Thank you
      GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
      X