• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-12800CL9D-4GBNQ + GA-P55M-UD2 + i5 750

DDR3: 4 x F3-12800CL9D-4GBNQ
    Mainboard: Gigabyte GA-P55M-UD2 Rev1.0, BIOS F11
    CPU: Intel Core i5 750

I get BSsOD every day.
    Memtest86+ gives me errors no matter how I place the modules on the mainboard.
    I loaded the safe defaults in BIOS, I do not OC, I just need a stable system.

Can someone tell me the right BIOS settings for my G.Skill-modules, please?

Another weird thing: As you can see in the pics I attached all 4 modules are supposedly the same model, yet Memtest86+ and cpu-z identify only two of them as 12800 and the other two as 10700. Also, they show as 2GBNQ as opposed to the sticker.

Can someone help me, please?

Last edited by ernie; 05-12-2011, 08:11 AM.

Set it to DDR3-1600, 9-9-9-24, 1.50V and see how that works.

Looks like you purchased the modules at different times, so the programmed SPD is slightly different. You don't need to worry about it since you need to use manual settings anyway. Also, 2GBNQ is correct, that is the model of each stick.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
      Set it to DDR3-1600, 9-9-9-24, 1.50V and see how that works.
      I did. See new pic, please. I will run Memcheck86 after I made this post and report back.
      In the BIOS settings bank 1 and 2 have different settings for tRC (40:34), tRFC (88:130) and Round Trip Latency (46:44). Is this correct? Or should the values be identical?

Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
      Looks like you purchased the modules at different times, so the programmed SPD is slightly different. You don't need to worry about it since you need to use manual settings anyway. Also, 2GBNQ is correct, that is the model of each stick.
      Yes, I did buy them at different times. The troubles started after I stuffed in modules 3 and 4.

Comment

The new pic is spot on. Is the system stable?

Thank you
        GSKILL TECH

Comment

I ran Memtest86 for several passes (around 4 hours) and did not get any errors.
          So far, so good. Now I am running W7x64 again and I hope I don't get any more BSsOD.

Thanks for your help!

Comment

Keep us informed

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
            X