msi h67ma-e45 b3 issue with gskill 10999cl7d-4gbxh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• msi h67ma-e45 b3 issue with gskill 10999cl7d-4gbxh

bsod out of nowhere cant boot cant reinstall windows, must pull one stick up to make it back to its working condition.

Should I enabled the xmp? what else can I do?
    Last edited by jeffreyerhu; 05-06-2011, 10:29 PM.

Do you mean 10666? 1333 sticks? Should be able to just install and go. Do you have the latest BIOS?

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

yup 10666 sorry fore the typo. Someone told me to boost the dram voltage to 1.55 to 1.60 or adjust the dram timing to 9-9-9-24.

Comment

Timings should be to 7-7-7-21, voltage 1.5 and CR (Command Rate) to 2T....

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

I just did what you said. I was running 9-9-9-24 CR-1T which was stable.

I tried yours to maximize my ram which is stock at 7-7-7-21 1.5 V

Comment

Give a shout how it runs

Tman

Comment

Its running for almost a day now, so far so good!

Comment

Sounds good, and while CR at 1T was nice, having the CL @ 7 instead of the 9 is much better performance wise

Tman

Comment

Working...
                X