Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL with MB GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3

Hello
    Ok this has been a long battle for me. I have been getting blue screens and lock ups doing chkdsks and during window 7 installs when windows wants to reboot the machine. It sounds like a hard drive click of death with blue screen crash but it not the harddrives. I tested a couple different GIG mb and it can be duplicated this issue. I recently found if I disable the C3/C6/C7 state support in the turbo boost the system dose not crash. But now in the last day I have found that if I change the advance memory setting from Auto to what they should be on the latency time
    9-9-9-24 and the channel A and B setting from auto to what is calls out on the side the system bios it has been running smoothly. My question is should I not be able to have my bios mem setting to auto , if not what are all the setting I need to change or do I have a issue with the memory ? P.s. I'm so happy I got this far it has been a 4 month battle on this build.

Thanks
    Jim

MB GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    CPU i7 870
    MEM GSKILL F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL
    PSU CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX
    VIDEO EVGA GTX460
    CASE CM RC-932

Do you have the latest BIOS? Have you checked the sticks w/ Memtest to make sure both are good? If you could post your BIOS settings, we can take a look and see if voltages or other appear off

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Memtest 86+ came out good no errors , window 7 mem test came out good.
      I have the Latest Bio's F11 for GA-P55A-UD3 board. The configuration I was running was the load optimized defaults and had the PCH SATA control mode to RAID(XHD) I have just started to change the auto bio's settings in the advance memory config. I will post what I have this weekend.

Thanks
      Jim

Comment

Sounds good, I'll be in and out over the weekend, so I'll be looking for it

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
        X