Help buying new RAM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help buying new RAM

Was wondering if a G.Skill Tech could tell me what is the best RAM that G.Skill has to offer for a ASUS Sabertooth P67 with a i7 2600k Sandy Bridge and also for a ASUS P8P67 Deluxe with a i7 2600k Sandy Bridge. Thank you for your time.
    Last edited by Dubby; 03-13-2011, 01:43 PM. Reason: Update my question

To a degree it depend on how much DRAM you want, but overall, the RipJaws X line of DRAM is specifically designed for the P67 chipset and comes in sets from 4 to 48 GB at speeds from 1333-2200
    Last edited by Tradesman; 03-14-2011, 06:08 PM.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

I'm looking for the best 8gb dual channel and 16gb quad channel for 1866/1600 that G.Skill has to offer in the ripjaws X series.

Comment

Think I'd go with the 16GB/1600 Snipers at CL7 - F3-12800CL7Q-16GBXH

You mentioned 8 or 16GB, but if even thinking 16GB, best to get it all in one package so you'll know the sticks are tested to work together....at times people get a set of 4 or 8GB and then want to double it and get another set....unfortunately this method can result in two sets that don't want to play together, which is why all DRAM manufacturers offer such a diverse line of DRAM in varying amounts.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

F3-12800CL7Q-16GBXH

or

F3-12800CL7D-8GBXH

Thank you
          GSKILL TECH

Comment

thanks for the help, much appreciated

Comment

Working...
            X