Clear All

• Problem with F3-10666CL9D-8GBRL and ASUS P5QC

System freeze and I don't know how to solve it. please help me thanks =[

my system:
    Q9400
    GTX460 Hawk
    PSU: 850w

Comment

Test one stick at a time to make sure none are defective.

Thank you
      GSKILL TECH

Comment

Both stick works, I upgraded my BIOS to the newest 2103 now I get blue screen and sometimes it restarts or system freeze.

Comment

I don't know how to manually set-up the bios can GSKILL tech please help

Comment

You should not need to. This memory should be plug and play. But if you want to double check, make sure DRAM Frequency is DDR3-1333, timings tCL 9 - tRCD 9 - tRP 9 - tRAS 24, DRAM Voltage 1.50V.

If you still have a problem, send them in for RMA and try a new kit.

Thank you
            GSKILL TECH

Comment

Ok I did that and my computer won't even start this time, I only can make it work by degrading it to 1066 and 7-7-7-21config to make it work and not freeze. It there a other way to solve it or u think I should get a new mb?

Comment

What FSB are you running and what CR? Could you post your BIOS settings

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Everything is on auto except I changed RAM to 1066 and 7-7-7-21 then dram 1.6v

Comment

Load BIOS defaults, then try the DDR3-1333 settings again. If that does not work, you may want to try another memory kit or motherboard..

Thank you
                    GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
                    X