Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help: P5Q3 Deluxe and F3-12800CL7D 2Gbx2

Hi

I have bought this memory Ripjaws F3-12800CL7D 2Gbx2, and turn on they don't work very well with my motherboard, i have blue screen every time my system reboots.
    I have a Quad Core 9400, i am using windows 7 64 bits, the drivers of the bios are up date.
    Could someone help me please?

Cheers
    Last edited by sunless; 02-14-2011, 04:47 PM.

To run these at 1600 you'll have manually set them up, may want to start w/ the sticks at base timings, stock voltage, CR at 2T or 2N, FSB at 400 and rest at auto, if no go, pls post BIOS Settings with the above settings, may have to adjust some voltages i.e. vCore, NB, etc

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Main thing is to make sure CPU FSB is 400 (1600MHz). This is required to operate the memory at DDR3-1600. Once this is done, set timings and voltage then it's ready to go.

Thank you
      GSKILL TECH

Comment

hi

i have try and until now no sucess
        After a few hours the pc don't make updates, and starts appears problems in any here.

One thing, you said, the important is the FSB 400Mhz, but if put the FSB, the only options on the memory frequency is 1066/1332, the option 1600 disappears...

Cheers

Comment

Load BIOS defaults, then try again. Your MCH strapping may be incorrect.

If you continue to have a problem, post pictures of the BIOS and we can see what's going on.

Thank you
          GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
          X