Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gskill F3-10600CL9D-2GBNQ and Asus P6T SE

Hello,

I've 4 sticks of 1gb ddr3 (2 pairs of F3-10600CL9D-2GBNQ 2x1gb kit) and an Asus P6t se mother board.

Although the motherboard's manual tell its compatible, my pc does not even boot, no beeps either.
    I've tried with 4,3,2 and 1 sticks only but nothing.
    If i try with some other brand (i.e. corsair ddr3) the pc boot and everything works fine.

So i thought the 4 sticks were damaged. But i tested them on a Asus p7p55d-le motherboard and i discover that with one pair (any combination), the system boot, 2 pairs the system hangs.

So have you any clue about that ? Damaged rams? Incompatibility ?
    I am open to any suggestion.

Thanks,
    revlys.

my system:
    cpu i7 920
    asus p6t se / latest bios to date
    4x1gb ddr3 pc1333 gskill (F3-10600CL9D-2GBNQ)
    win7 64bits

Did you try with manual input of base timings, DRAM voltage, CR = 2. If not try that, and possibly run memtest on each stick individually to see if you have a bad stick or two

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

You should use a triple or hex channel kit for a triple channel motherboard. Dual channel or quad channel kit for dual channel motherboards.

Thank you
      GSKILL TECH

Comment

What slots do you have them in? Believe you can run them in 1,2,3 and 5, will need to check manual, i'll try and check and get back this PM

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
        X