Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probs with Setup Asus P7P55D-E Pro with 8 GB F3-10666CL7D-4GBRH

Hallo there,

I run on my Asus P7P55D-E Pro, 4 Gb F3-10666CL7D-4GBRH without probs and I want to upgrade my System to 8 Gb, bought the same Memory again, 4x 2 gb F3-10666CL7D-4GBRH, my probs start with the boot, I cant boot my system without using the memory okay! function button on the mainboard and if it run its pretty instabile, it crashed without bluescreen randomly or it run just smooth

I asked in another forum and the smart guys there tell my I must setup Volt and Clock corectly, try and error princip.

My experience with this things are pretty low so I hope someone can help me to setup my memory correctly, I checked the memory, they are not broken, I guess it just the right setup what I need

my stats from cpu-z:

9-9-9-24

my cpu, intel core i5 760

sorry for my poor english, not my native language

greetings
    Meno

Could you post your BIOS settings

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

I guess you mean the DRAM Timing Control, here we go:

CPU Differential Amplitude Auto
      CPU Clock Skew Auto

CPU Voltage Mode Offset
      Offset Voltage Auto

IMC Voltage Auto
      DRAM Voltage Auto, current ~1.546V
      CPU PLL Voltage Auto
      PCH Voltage Auto

Load Line Calibration Auto
      CPU Spread Spectrum Auto
      PCIE Spread Spectrum Auto

all on auto mode, cause I dont have enough knowledge to setup up them currently, I should change the Voltage of dram isnt it?

Comment

Would like to see the actual voltages you are using, in meantime, might reinstall all sticks and try, if no good, pull all sticks and test each individually w/ memtest to make sure you don't have a bad stick
        Last edited by Tradesman; 01-02-2011, 09:51 AM.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

you can only see slot 4, I know, but the others are the same, I checked the sticks with windows 7 memory test, they are fine.

Comment

Might raise IMC to 1.2 and DRAM Bus voltage to 1.6

Tman

Comment

dont work well.

Comment

Test both kits with the rated spec to make sure each kit works fine. Then place them together. If they still do not POST, then you may have incompatible sets.

Thank you
                GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
                X