Rampage III Formula 24GB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rampage III Formula 24GB?

i get the G.Skill memory of 24GB F3-12800CL9D-8GBRL(3 of those, so end up with 24 GB) on my Rampage III Formula mobo, but i have no idea what to setup my bios to enable it to make it safe, cuz when ever i have 12GB or more, 1.the PC will start dumping the memory (crashed) and when it restart one memory will gone bad. and can anyone tell me how to setup the voltage if i have to change it, step by step on all the things i get to do to make it 24GB safe and workable. thanks so much

and yes i did do the memtest 86+, thanks for helping

If possible may want to return them and get a 24GB kit, that way all the sticks in the kit are tested to work together. It can be hard to get 2 separate kits and have all the sticks play well together and even harder w/ 3 separate sets, which is why they sell the sets in different sizes and number of sticks.

If you can post your BIOS settings we can try and help

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

i kind the can't

i kind the can't..........

Comment

Try the XMP Profile first. In BIOS, there is a AI Tweaker page. The first option is AI Overclock Tuner. Set this to XMP Profile. F10, save and exit, and see how that works.

Thank you
        GSKILL TECH

Comment

did

i did that, but it will crash the pc at the window's loading page.

Comment

Might start at speed 1333, base timings 8-8-8-24, DRAM voltage 1.55, CR (Command Rate) at 2, raise cpu/nb .1 .........see how that goes

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Kick up Vmem to 1,65. Timings 8-9-8-24 and above 88 for 1800+
              Timings 7-8-7-24-72 for 1600-1700.

Have them running here @1798 1,65V(Lower isn`t stable for triple setup/Hex setup)
              1T if you have a little luck, or change to 2T if you not.

Comment

Working...
              X