memory timing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• memory timing

G.SKILL PI+ Turbulence 12GB (6 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL6T2-12GBPIS

on top is my memory , Its supposed to be 6-8-6-24 , but i running it on 8-8-8-24

my mother board is the rampage 3 gene and my processor is the i7-980x It seems to not run good on timing 6-8-6-24 , what should be the correct timings for what i have, so it can run the fast has it should be .

Could you post your BIOS settings so we can see where your at, CPU, QPI, DRAM , voltages etc.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Do , u have an e-mail i send it to , i took pictures don't know how to send them here.

Comment

DRAM Frequency must be set. Your sub timings are for DDR3-1333, so when you adjust to 1600, it should be better.

QPI/DRAM Core Voltage is high at 1.40V. The i7-980X should not need this high, try 1.20V.

Do you have the latest BIOS? Just make sure memory frequency, timings, and voltage is set in BIOS and you should be ready to go.

Thank you
        GSKILL TECH

Comment

Thanks, so far more stable than before .

Comment

Glad to hear it, any more problems, let us know

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
            X