F3-10666CL9S-4GBRL and Asus P7H55-M Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-10666CL9S-4GBRL and Asus P7H55-M Pro

Hi guys, I just put my new build together yesterday and my system is randomly shutting off when I have both sticks in the A1 and B1. However, my motherboard manual tells me to have one stick in A1 and the other in A2 for dual channel operation. If I do that the system boots and then shuts off while starting windows. It's detecting all 8GB if they're in A1 and B1 but I don't see why it keeps shutting off my system when they're in dual channel operation. My connections fine and I'm not getting a BSOD so the only other thing I can think of is the PSU shorting but that's not very likely. Any help would be apprectiated

Start w/ a single stick in A1 and POST into BIOS, then if you could take down the BIOS settings. Then try w/ both sticks A1 and B1 and write down the differences, if any (there should be) , and see if it takes at that point, if still problems, post your BIOS settings for us to see and then you might want to run MemTest on each stick individually to make sure no errors. While that is running, I should have time to see your settings and see if anything looks wrong and post back to you. I'll be having people in and out all day but will be checking here along w/ a couple other boards off and on all day....will be back soonest

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
    X