Lo Bios Settings for ASUM4A89td/F3-12800CL9D-4GBRLF3-12800CL9D-4GBRL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lo Bios Settings for ASUM4A89td/F3-12800CL9D-4GBRLF3-12800CL9D-4GBRL

Just what the title says looking for some bios settings for my ASUSM4A89TD using G-Skill F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL four sticks total. I am running an AMD Phenon II X4 970, with a XFX5850 graphic card. I bought some OCZ ram and kepted having blue screen of death issues even after I applied their recomended settings. So now I have $150 worth of ram I cannot use. So I went with some advice from ASUS and went with ram with voltage of 1.5 instead of ram with 1.65. So enclosing if some one has some great setting to put in the bios I would appreciate it or experience with the same problem I could use the help.

Thanks

So you have two sets of the Ripjaws, if try DRAM timings of 9-9-9-24, Command Rate at 2N, Speed 1600, DRAM Voltage 1.55, check your tRFC will want around 160, rest can stay at auto. If any problems may want to raise the CPU/NB a bit and the CPU voltage

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Hello

Originally posted by Tradesman View Post
      So you have two sets of the Ripjaws, if try DRAM timings of 9-9-9-24, Command Rate at 2N, Speed 1600, DRAM Voltage 1.55, check your tRFC will want around 160, rest can stay at auto. If any problems may want to raise the CPU/NB a bit and the CPU voltage
      Do you mean CPU offset voltage and CPU/NB offset voltage? What does TRFC stand for and where is it located in the BIOS? Also how do you plug in 2n for commad rate when my options are "auto, 1t and 2t"? And yest I bought two sets of Ripjaws a total of 8g.

Thanks

Comment

CPU/NB offset, tRFC is Row Refresh Cycle Time and should be in the Advanced Timings, CR will be 2T (used to be mobos used a 'T' designator, Intel now lean's toward the 'T' while AMD oft times goes w/ an 'N' indicator, I was guessing 'N' since you said the AMD CPU.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

DDR3-1600
          tCL 9 - tRCD 9 - tRP 9 - tRAS 24
          DRAM Voltage 1.50V
          CPU/NB Offset Voltage 1.15V

This should stabilize the system with this memory.

Thank you
          GSKILL TECH

Comment

Hello

Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
            DDR3-1600
            tCL 9 - tRCD 9 - tRP 9 - tRAS 24
            DRAM Voltage 1.50V
            CPU/NB Offset Voltage 1.15V

This should stabilize the system with this memory.

Thank you
            GSKILL TECH
            When I try to input 1.15 on the CPU/NB offset voltage it turns red and reads 0.700000 what is up with that?

Comment

Can you post your BIOS voltage settings,

Tman

Comment

Hello

Originally posted by Tradesman View Post
                Can you post your BIOS voltage settings,
                Which ones are you looking for all of them?

Comment

Hello

My CPU/NB is like 1.1

Comment

I'm thinking 1.2 or so, but the different mobo BIOSs list things differently, that's why I'd like to see all, it's normally going to be something w/ CPU or NB but could have something else that's way off that could be throwing other things

Tman

Comment

Working...
                    X