F3-12800CL9D with DP55KG crashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still getting crashes.

At what point can I just return the memory for a refund?

Comment

Any time, just contact your original place of purchase. Sounds like you may have purchased multiple kits, which appear to have issues with each other. You need a 16GB kit, or RMA the modules to try 4 new modules. If done through us, we can test the memory beforehand to insure all 4 modules can work together.

Thank you
      GSKILL TECH

Comment

If I understand you correctly, a kit has been tested to work together. I bought 2 kits, each with 2 - 4gb dimms. Do you think I may have mixed them up. Is there a chance that swapping the dimm from one slot to another will help?

My slots are arranged for the 1 and 3 slot to be filled first. Should I have put one pair in 1&3 and the other in 3&4?

Comment

Yes, so right now you have two kits tested for 8GB, not 16GB. A possible cause is that the two kits are incompatible with each other. To confirm this, test each kit by itself to see if it works OK. If both work fine seperately, then sounds like compatibility issue. If one set works fine and the other is unstable, then maybe you have a bad memory kit that needs to be replaced.

One kit (sequential in serial number) should be in slots 1 and 3. Then the other kit should be in the other dual channel slots 2 and 4. (Kits should be in same color slots)

Thank you
          GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
          X