Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F3-10666CL9D and F3-10600CL9D difference?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-10666CL9D and F3-10600CL9D difference?

Are F3-10666CL9D and F3-10600CL9D the same thing?

What are the differences in terms of all the timing info?

If my laptop is incompatible with one, would it be worthwhile at all to try switching to the other?

They are both 1333 DRAM, using different ICs, believe the 10666 is slightly higher performance as to OC ability. The timings are both at 9-9-9-24. The big thing will be to ensure your laptop can handle the size you get i.e. 1GB, 2GB or 4 GB sticks and if, in fact, the laptop can run 1333. Not sure what you bought, what laptop you have and therefore no idea if the BIOS is capable of making adjustments to the DRAM timings or voltages.

If you could provide your specific laptop model and BIOS version could help you better

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Thanks for the timely reply. My sys config was listed in another post immediately below.

Comment

Okay, just responded to it, will pull a manual and take a look, but as I noted it may be later this PM, I'm not an employee....sort of a volunteer and have a couple of job sites I need to go check on shortly....but.....I'lllllllll be baaacccckkkkkk

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Thanks again. See ya

Comment

Just updated your other post, so will be dropping this one, see ya at the other one, no reply needed here

Tman

Comment

Working...
            X