Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I expect any problems with F3-12800CL9S-4GBRL and ASUS RAMPAGE III Formula ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I expect any problems with F3-12800CL9S-4GBRL and ASUS RAMPAGE III Formula ?

I recently bought three of F3-12800CL9S-4GBRL (total of 12 gb) to install on my ASUS Rampage III formula. I don't see them listed on the "official" supported memory list by the motherboard... Should I expect any problems when I install them? does anyone here have them installed on an ASUS Rampage III and a i7 950 cpu?

Thanks

Edit: I did not buy them as a "set" as it was cheaper to get them separate Would that be an issue? And if so why?
    Last edited by Janus; 12-04-2010, 12:41 PM.

They should work, as a complete set they should be plug and play, purchased as separate items though it might require minor tweaking (hopefully not, but possibly). When sold in sets they are tested to work together since there can be slight differences, especially if they came from separate manufacturing lots or if they contain parts (ICs) from different lots.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Triple channel can be very picky about this, so it is not rare for three individual modules to not work together.

Thank you
      GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
      X