Hello

In first, excuse me for my poor english language

Here's my setup:

F3-12800CL7D-4GBRM + Asus M4A87TD EVO + Phenom ™ X4 Black Edition 955

The settings in the BIOS are:

- 1333 MHz
    - Timings : 7/8/7/24
    - Voltage: 1.60

I tested the memory with Memtest 4.10, and it detects no error, even after an overnight test. I also tested with Memtest strips separately, and find no error.

I also wanted to test the memory with Windows Memory Diagnostic, which is on UBCD, making an extended test. And then, errors appear after a few minutes, error stride 6.

So I guess there's a problem with the ram!?! Ram defective? Incompatibility with the motherboard (because this kit of ram does not appear in the list of compatible ram in the motherboard manual)? There are also several issues identical to mine, which criminalizes same ram with the same motherboard.

What must we think?

Thank you
    Last edited by zorro51; 12-02-2010, 02:36 PM.

It is the last version of Bios

Comment

help me, please

Please help me

Comment

Settings should be

DDR3-1600
        7-8-7-24
        DRAM Voltage 1.50V
        CPU-NB Voltage 1.20V

If this is unstable, then you need to use 8-8-8-24 because your CPU can not support CL7.

Thank you
        GSKILL TECH

Comment

Ok I'll try that.

However you think Memtest is it more reliable than Windows Memory Diagnostic to test the ram ?? Or not ?

Comment

Actually both Win diags and Memtest are more geared towars Intel CPUs but MemTest is constantly being updated, so it stays a little more up to date

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
            X