F3-12800CL9D Timings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-12800CL9D Timings

Hey gang, I have been running my rig since about april. I use all of the default memory timings and have had no issues, I still don't actually. However I just purchased a 3d vision kit and I would like to get the most out of everything in my system. So based on my below system specs what is the recommended timings.

Asus P7P55D-E Premium
    Intel I5 750 OC to 3.3+ghz stable
    2@ 2gb F3-12800CL9D Gskill DDR3
    2@ MSI 460 GTX Cyclone 1gb in SLI
    Corsair H50 Liquid Cooler
    Corsair 750w PSU

Any help would be appriciated, thanks.

Good article at Tom'sHardware:

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/...lock,2438.html

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

That is indeed a great article, however I am solid with OverClocking my CPU and taking advantage of some other overclocking mechanisms along the way. What I am looking for is the best possible memory timing settings I can run with my mobo.

Comment

There's at least 2 sets that match the info provided, the NQs and the RLs. Best bet might be the RL set by dropping the speed to 1500 and tighten the timing to 8-8-8-24 which should bench out a little faster than the native 1600 speed with the CL at 9.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
        X