CPU Intel QX9650
    VGA nVidia geforce gtx295
    PSU enermax modu 87+ 700 watts

RAM gskill xxxxx???

i wonder which would be the best memory choice between those compatible:

F3-10666CL7D-4GBRH (2Gx2) 7-7-7-21-2N

F3-10666CL9Q-8GBRL (2Gx4) 9-9-9-24-2N

F3-12800CL9Q-8GBRL (2Gx4) 9-9-9-24-2N

with this motherboard in order to obtain the best performance considering also the possibility to overclock the system. I need on the other hand that this system will be stable without incurring in data corruption related problems or bsod or freeze or whatelse.

may you please suggest me the best solution ?

your advices will be very appreciated
    thanks

I'd go with either of the 8GB sets, preferably the F3-12800CL9Q-8GBRL for all things considered, i.e. OC. Keep in mind, if you go 8GB you need to be running a 64bit OS. Should be a nice rig, you'll be able to run the 9650 at 3.6 GHz with no problem, though you'll want a 3rd party heatsink for the CPU.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

are you sure that this motherboard will "digest" such a quantity of ddr3 1600 ram considering that it is very fussy about RAMs?
      i worry that it may become unstable...couldn't it?

thank you very nuch for your help

Comment

I haven't done this exact set with the P5Q but haven't really had any problems with the 2 P5Q mobos I've worked with as far as any DRAM goes

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Attention please!

this is a P5Q3 Deluxe not a smooth P5Q!

if you look around on the web you will find so many users who have got many problems with DRAMs on this motherboard...here for example:

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...191848&page=24

Comment

Since the thread is on the Deluxe that's what I was basing it on, I've also worked with, vanilla, the SE/R, SE, Pro, Turbo, Premium and I believe a couple of others...mostly in late 2008 and early mid 2009. Sorry, didn't feel the need to elaborate by typing 'Deluxe'.

Tman

Comment

No problems, but I would suggest the 2 x 4GB kits since they are much cheaper now. We just had a special on the DDR3-1333 8GB kit for $99! This motherboard is very good, one of our favorites.

Thank you
              GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
              X