Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rampage 3 extreme & F3-10666CL9T-12GBRL stability issues

hi guys,

Im having some issues with my computer freezing. Im not looking into OC, just want it to run without freezing when i use photoshop or browse the web. WIN7 detects all 12gb, I'm assuming it may have to do with setting the correct cpu/dram voltages for it to run smoothly?? any ideas? I have bios 1102 installed.

What CPU are you running? A 930? If so may want to raise CPU voltage to about 1.28 and play from there.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

yea sorry, im running the 930. i bumped the dram volt to 1.6, qpi to 1.4 and cpu volt to around 1.29. Do i just hafta adjust the voltages around until it runs smoothly?

Comment

The CPU Voltage looked a bit low for 12 GB, if problems persist, may also want to make sure all your drivers are up to date

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Set QPI/DRAM to AUTO. 1.30V is too high for this memory. With this memory, you should be able to set frequency, timings, voltage, and have no problems at all.

Thank you
          GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
          X