Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3-12800CL7D-4GBECO compatible with ASUS M4A89GTD PRO/USB3??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3-12800CL7D-4GBECO compatible with ASUS M4A89GTD PRO/USB3??

As title. I purchased F3-12800CL7D-4GBECO and ASUS M4A89GTD PRO/USB3 last week. The issue is, no video output suddenly after running for a while. Trying to troubleshoot and wanna know anyone used F3-12800CL7D-4GBECO on M4A89GTD before?
    Thanks.

sorry one 'F' missing in title
    Last edited by bock_huang; 11-23-2010, 08:48 PM.

Yes, it is compatible. Did you configure memory settings in BIOS?

You need to set DDR3-1600 7-8-7-24 1.35V, then test each module to see if one is defective causing the problem. If both perform the same, something else may be defective..

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

Thanks for reply.

Yes, I set the timing manually to 7-8-7-24 40 2T, leaving anything else to be 'AUTO'. Then I ran memtest for 2 hours with no error. But it's strange that the issue didn't get resolved. As I've replaced the MOBO twice and PSU once, the problem is most likely caused by CPU or RAM.

Is there anything else I should concern with this RAM stick? Thanks.

Comment

No, the memory should work fine. So while you are using the computer, it will suddenly have no video output? I don't quite understand the symptoms.

Thank you
        GSKILL TECH

Comment

If the video is kicking out after awhile, sounds like video card may be overheating...other possibles would be the GPU driver, the video cable or the monitor itself. If ongoing and you've already replaced mobo and PSU I'd look to the above mentioned. Maybe borrow a video cable, then a monitor, try a different (new/old/beta driver)

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Thanks for all your help.
            Issue has gone after I reinstall all the modules. It's weird

Comment

Glad you got it going

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
              X