asrock 870 extreme 3

-----------------------------------------------------------------

rest of system
    phenom ii x2 555be
    corsair 750tx
    212+ cooler
    gtx 470 soc
    haf x

Should work w/ the mobo, but not sure if your 555 will be able to drive the sticks at 1600. If you unlock it and spend some time on the timings and voltages, it might go. When GSkill comes in Monday they may have some experience w/ the combo

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

okaii thank you i will wait i also have a x3 720 would that drive them? if not i am fine runnign at 1333mhz which would work on the board right ?

Comment

DDR3-1333 will be fine. You can even set timings to 8-8-8-24. For DDR3-1600, you will need to raise CPU-NB Voltage +0.1V to fully stabilize.

Thank you
        GSKILL TECH

Comment

And it will work with The asrock 870 extreme3

Comment

I Recently acquired the same Motherboard and was seeing that some users had slight compatibility issuse after reading the reviews on Newegg.
            http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16820231180 is the model I am going for, I checked the compatibly chart on your website but i didn't see the AMD 870's series chip sets, Thanks in advanced.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...-198-_-Product is the motherboard
            Last edited by IzSid; 11-09-2010, 05:44 PM. Reason: included motherboard link

Comment

No problem, just set the memory in BIOS.

Thank you
              GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
              X