F3-10666CL8D-4GBRM + Asus P7P55 LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-10666CL8D-4GBRM + Asus P7P55 LX

I have F3-10666CL8D-4GBRM with an Asus P7P55 LX motherboard. The default timings were 9-9-9-24 so I changed them to the rated timings of 8-8-8-21. The modules are not stable at these timings. I noticed that my motherboard is not listed as being compatible with my memory and vice versa.

Is there a way for me to run these sticks or should I just not bother and get some F3-10666CL8D-4GBHK which is listed on my motherboard's Qualified Vendors List?

This kit should work just fine. Enable the XMP Profile under AI Overclock Tuner, and try again. If you have issues, test individually to see which is defective, then send them in for new replacements.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

I followed your advice and enabled the XMP Profile on my motherboard. The modules have been running fine until now. I have started getting very frequent blue screens. I tested the modules in memtest and both are showing many errors. None of my motherboard settings have changed and I am running all components at factory clocks.

Comment

Might check the DRAM voltages to make sure it's at spec, otherwise may want to contact for a RMA can contact rma@gskillusa.com or rma@gskill.com (world) info on procedures, etc can be found at:

http://www.gskill.com/rma.php

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Test one at a time with XMP to see if one module is defective causing the problem.

If so, send them in for RMA and the new kit should work flawlessly with XMP.

Thank you
          GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
          X