F3-17600CL7D-4GBPIS and RE3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-17600CL7D-4GBPIS and RE3

Would like to know if 3 sets of F3-17600CL7D-4GBPIS dual channel ram will work as 12 GB tri channel in Rampage III Extreme and 980X processor.

Would like to oc but want to make sure this mem will work and if not what you would recommend for 12GB tri channel config.

They may work, but you will not reach DDR3-2200 CL7. Also, 3 seperate kits may have problems.

I would suggest any of these kits:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...on=gskill+12gb

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

No DDR3 2200 sets for triple channel?

Are there no DDR3 2200 speed kits since the Rampage III Extreme can handle up to that speed for ram or better?

Comment

Not yet, we should be releasing them shortly.

This is currently our best kit: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...-374-_-Product

It will be capable of DDR3-2200+ easy, with low timings. DDR3-2200 7-9-6-24, or even DDR3-2400, however high you can stabilize your CPU IMC. =)

Thank you
        GSKILL TECH
        Last edited by GSKILL TECH; 07-27-2010, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Asus Rampage III Extreme best kit

Have you released any of the DDR3 2200+ kits for 12 GB configuration? I still am wanting to upgrade my ram but your RAM configurator tool does not list the Rampage III Extreme, only the I and II versions of this board.

Thanks,
          Jose

Comment

All triple channel kits will work with the RIIIE. We do not have 12GB DDR3-2200+ kits just yet. That spec is still rare. We already have problems producing enough DDR3-2000 CL8.

Thank you
            GSKILL TECH

Comment

best 2000 speed ram for oc with i7 980X

Can you recommend your best 2000 speed ram with the lowest CAS for overclocking with an i7 980X and the Rampage III Extreme motherboard? Again looking for a 12 GB set.

Comment

Might take a look at F3-16000CL9T-12GBRM

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

That is currently the best kit we have available. All the Trident series kits are already taken by other RIII users.

Thank you
                  GSKILL TECH

Comment

24 GB kits - best one?

I see Newegg has 12800CL7T2-24GBTDD kit out of stock and "deactivated" with note that it may or may not be restocked.

Do you have a new model number that replaces this kit or what is your best available (fastest and OC capable) 24 GB kit for Rampage III Extreme?

Thanks again,
                    Jose

Comment

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...-458-_-Product

This is the best thing we have had for some time. High capacity performance kits are always out of stock because they are so limited.

Thank you
                      GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
                      X