F3-16000CL9D-4GBRH and P55-UD3R coldboot issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-16000CL9D-4GBRH and P55-UD3R coldboot issue

Recently my computer is acting really strange. (this system is 3 months old). The problem is when computer is booting, it hangs close to 1 min at first bootup screen and windows7 splash screen. But if you restart computer, it doesn't hang at all. It just silky smooth. I looked into similar problems and fixes but it seems nothing works for my problem.

Here is my system spec

i5 750 OCed to 4ghz at 1.27 (200x20)
    gskill F3-16000CL9D-4GBRH at 1.64v stock XMP profile enable. Installed on white color Ram slots.
    gigabyte P55-UD3R with F6 bios
    Intel SSD X25-M g2
    Corsair 750HX
    asus 4890 Top 1gig

i don't get BSOD but it is so annoying if you have to wait close to 4 min to boot up the computer in the morning or after work.

any idea? it been working great and i have no idea why it is acting like this all of sudden.

thank you in advance

Might want to increase voltage to CPU/MC a tad, .03 to .05. Also, and it may sound odd, but try defragging your SSD and/or ensure it has the latest firmware, may be getting a lag from it's initialization.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

voltage for MC/CPU is 1.25v and firmware for SSD is latest...

it is very weird.

Comment

Might want to go to 1.3......if no joy, could you post your BIOS settings?

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

If you continue to have issues, simply send them in for new replacements.

http://www.gskill.com/rma.php

Thank you
          GSKILL TECH

Comment

thank you for your offer..

i will try other settings and make sure it is memory causing problem before i request rma...

Comment

Working...
            X