Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help overclocking AMD Athlon II 620, M4A77TD, and F3-12800CL9-2GBNQ

Good evening,

I am trying to overclock my Athlon II 620 to 3.7Ghz... I can boot to Windows but once I try to run Prime 95 it BSOD immediately. Here are screenshots of my BIOS... any help would be greatly appreciated. I am running 2 sticks of 2GB for a total of 4GB.

Thanks again for any help...

May have to loosen the timings and increase the voltages to the CPU/MC and HT. Might start w/ 9-9-9-27, then if no go, 10-10-10-30

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Thanks for the reply, but it didn't help. I think that much overclock is just asking too much of these components.

Thanks again

Comment

Set tRFC0 and tRFC1 to 160ns. tWR 12. Memory Overvoltage 1.50V. Let me know how that goes. You will also need to find the proper voltages for HT and NB.

Thank you
        GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

Hello, thanks for the reply. Those settings result in the same immediate bsod when running prime 95. the voltages seen in the screenshots are max except the vnddb. Thanks again (:

Comment

bump for a little more help (:

Comment

Try leaving VDDNB and HT voltages to AUTO or 1.30V

There may be too much voltage causing instability.

Thank you
              GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

Thanks for the fast reply, looks like a no go still. Thanks anyway (:

Comment

Working...
                X