No announcement yet.

Memory Model F3-12800CL8D-4GBRM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, I put x11 in for my cpu ratio before. Hence, the lower clock speed reported in POST.

I can't seem to locate a NB multiplier option in my bios. I did, however set the frequency to 2200mhz

Comment

CPU-NB voltage +0.1v, HT voltage to 1.4v and NB voltage to 1.4v
      DDR3-1600, tCL 8, tRCD 8, tRP 8, tRAS 24, Command Rate 2, and voltage set to 1.6v

Those are the settings that seem to be working good for me. I thought I'd post them all together for anyone who is having the same issues I have been.

I've run memtest through 24 passes, PCMark, 3DMark, several different games, and office type applications, and re-booted about 25 times or so, with no issues.

Thanks G.Skill for all the help. I'll let you know if I run into any more issues.

Comment

After a couple years here of inconsistent issues (memory fails during cold boot, random BSOD) my PC won't post at all now. I'd like to send these sticks in to be tested. I don't have the means to really switch them out with known working sticks.

I'm guessing its a memory issue since I've had nothing but problems with the memory from the beginning.

This machine I built has been a solid performer when it runs properly. Very temperamental, but solid.

Comment

Working...
        X