Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asrock P55 Pro i5 750 4GBNQ

Hi,

i have a Problem with my PC. (sorry for bad english)
    Over 3 Months ago i bought the following components:
    -i5 750
    -asrock p55 pro 2.20 Bios
    -GSkill 4gb 4GBNQ
    -Toughpower 700W PSU
    -Asus 8800gtx
    -Win 7 64bit

Now my Problem.
    My PC runs for 1 or 2 days without any Problem.
    Then when i boot in Windows there comes a BSOD and when i immediately run memtest there are 1000s of Errors. But when i restart Windows boots up fine and memtest shows no errors and everything is fine. I tried different things like:
    -changing PSU to a new one (Corsair 850w) didnt work
    -changed ram 2 times didnt work
    -send the mb,cpu and the ram to my reseller and they checked it with no errors (but i think they just testet it for a very short period of time)
    -checked all volts and tried different types
    -set the ram manually to 1600MHZ 9-9-9-24-2T and the cpu oced to 3,6ghz didnt work
    -set the ram manually to 1333MHZ 9-9-9-24-2T on standard cpu speed didnt work

I even runned Prime 95 and Memtest (Win Version) for about 12hrs with no error and all the temps were just fine. And the other day BSOD....

The Problem must be the MB,the CPU or the Ram.
    When i put my old MB,CPU and Ram in my PC everything works fine.

I really dont know what to do any more.

Hope someone can help me here.
    And again sorry for my bad english
    Last edited by Stahlmann; 03-13-2010, 02:55 PM.

Might try either adding .05 to the DRAM voltage or raising the CPU/MC/NB voltage, also check your tRFC, may want to raise it just a tad.

If these don't help, if you could post your BIOS settings, it would help us.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

thanks for the fast reply.
      the trfc is set to 68. i raised the voltage for the dram to 1,6. i dont have blue screens since yesterday. i take a few screens from my bios

Comment

Working...
      X