Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-10666-CL9D-4GBRL and Asus P7P55D Pro

Hi
    i didnt find a good setting for this combination. Cant install a OS because of bluescreens different times.
    What are the settings for this board?
    sry for my bad english

edit: here a picture from my boardsetting: http://img638.imageshack.us/i/img0054hs.jpg/
    Last edited by graved; 03-13-2010, 06:24 AM.

First off, looks like you have Command Rate/Timing at 1N, will want it at 2N.

If that doesn't do it, try entering your base timings manually instead of using auto to 9-9-9-24, DRAM Voltage to 1.5

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

i tried this, but without success... memtest said many thousand err-bits 00008000.

Comment

Do you have the latest BIOS for your mobo. Do you have the sticks in slots 1-3 the black ones? Try setting tRFC to 68. If no help, may want to run memtest on each stick individually with the stick in slot 1.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

bios is up to date. i will try your setting tomorrow... the pc stand in my second home, so i cant test it now. but thx for your help

Comment

Enable the XMP Profile and it will set everything properly for you. Then test each module individually to determine whether a module may be defective.

Thank you
            GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

Working...
            X