No announcement yet.

F3-12800CL9-2GBNQ Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You need to run the test on one stick at a time. And don't let run run once or twice let run for a while and see how it goes. Hope this helps

Comment

I ran the test with every single combination i could think of short of individual sticks in each DIMM slot.

Comment

Originally posted by mmhabig View Post
        I ran the test with every single combination i could think of short of individual sticks in each DIMM slot.
        Again you can not run memtest with two sticks of ram at the same time accurately. You need to run one by one to rule out the bad one. I had one bad stick in my computer and had the same headache you are having. Again if you want to rule out the memory as being the culprits you need to test for at least a few hours. I know it is a pain in the butt, that?s the only way to tell.

Comment

Originally posted by mmhabig View Post
          Test 4:
          Put in 1 stick of Kit 2 in A2. No errors.

Test 5:
          Put in the other stick of Kit 2 in A2. No errors
          Sir. I did test the sticks. Individually. You're not understanding my point. I HAVE tested, extensively, that post describes what I did preliminarily. Since then I tweaked settings, have had no luck with the BSODs, have done more testing... The whole point of the matter is that no matter what I try, I cannot seem to reach stability, regardless of settings and / or testing. And it's not just my system, my girlfriends system running just a single kit has the same problems. Therefore, I have narrowed it down to memory and will be replacing it when it arrives today.

Comment

Based on your BIOS pictures, HT Voltage 1.40V and you will also need to set the timings for the second channel. If this does not work, like I said before, you'll need a C3 stepping CPU to operate 4 modules especially at DDR3-1600.

To validate this, try running them at DDR3-1333 with 8-8-8-24 timings and see if it is stable.

Thank you
            GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

Working...
            X