Another F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL M4A79XTD EVO Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL M4A79XTD EVO Thread

I also am having this problem timing mobo reading the wrong speeds..
    My pc doesn't crash tho.. Well it has while playing a game twice... BSOD, dont think that was the ram tho.

M4A79XTD EVO
    AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition Deneb 3.4GHz
    F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL
    Radeon HD 5770 1GB 128-bit GDDR5

I manually changed my ram to 1600 and timings but it didn't fix anything. I hate when cpu-z says im running at 667mhz

My old PC loaded game maps and programs faster this this new pc......
    AMD 64 x2 6400+ 3.2ghz
    Asus M2N-E
    Gskill 2GB (2 x 1GB) F2-6400CL5D-2GBNQ
    Evga 9800GT

I think some real answer's are in order. Ive read all the threads here and didn't find one.

Do you have the latest Bios? was 0704 last time I looked, will check later today, but this board has had numerous problems, went through like 6 BIOS updates in about 5-6 months (most have had to do with RAM

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

that last cpuz pic shows I have 704

Comment

I have noticed this build loads maps slow in every game Ive tried then my last system.. Thats seems weird to me since it should be much faster. The whole reason I upgraded was to beat most other players into the game. Now instead of being like 3rd into the game I'm like one of the last....

My last system specs, which loaded games alot faster

Windows XP 32bit
        AMD64 x2 6400+
        Asus m2n-e mobo
        F2-6400CL5D-2GBNQ 2gigs
        Nvdia 9800GT

Can anyone answer why?? I upgraded to get in games faster not slower

Im also using a 4gb flash drive for readyboost on current pc. windows 7 32bit.

Comment

Any ideas? Im sick of being almost last in the games now...
          I even bought a faster hard drive after I noticed this pc loads slower.

Comment

Might try setting it up manually at 9-9-9-27, 1.5 volts, tRFC at 127 and speed at 1333 and see if that stays stable, if so try increasing speed gradually i.e. 1400, 1500, etc to 1600....may have to increase voltage to 1.55. Will prob have to OC to hit 1600.........have another EVO thread going right at this moment:

http://www.gskill.us/forum/showthread.php?t=4254

and we are making some progress - also has a bit of background on the EVO and AMD CPUs...might take a look

Tman

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

I have set up some setting manually. I used asus overdrive what ever its called and raised my 3.4 cpu to 3.7 and my ram is running at 1733... The game maps still load slower then anyone else

Comment

Try running it in unganged mode. The reason why it shows 667 is because that is the standard for your motherboard. The memory tab is what it is actually operating at, and apparently you did manually set the memory frequency properly since it is showing 800MHz.

Thank you
                GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

If I set it to unganged it says single channel mode. Isn't that slower?

Ill try it tho, got nothing to lose.

Comment

Well its the same in unganged mode.

I'm playing BF Bad Company 2 and the first bases are being taken over just when I'm getting in the game. I know half of these other peoples pc's are not as fast as mine. With my old PC i was like 2 or 3rd into the game with much slower hardware.

There has to be some answer.. I upgraded for this exact purpose. I wanted in the game as fast as possible so I could have an upper hand when the other players loaded the maps.

Any ideas? I'm about to go crazy!!

Comment

Working...
                    X