Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-16000CL9T-6GBTD and GA-X58A-UD7 timing issues

Hey guys,
    This is the 1st time I have bought your memory and I am loving it so far. I have overclocked my board to 4.4 ghz and running the 2000 rated memory around 1680 with 7-8-7-20 T1 timings(1.65 volts) all else memory related in AUTO . I am trying to tighten the timings as much as possible but this is where I hit a brick wall with memtest. Could you please recommend any tweaks that might aid in my goal of cl6 or better or is this just wishful thinking on my part?
    Thanks for all your help and a great product!
    Q

Might be able to get to CL6 @ 1600 w/ 2T command rate/timing, but w/ the OC you've got in place think your best performance w/ these sticks might be about 1866 @ CL8

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

sorry for the dumb question but....
      How do you raise the speed for just the memory as I thought it is connected to the BLK?
      right now I have a 920 set at 21x with the blk set to 210 to get 4.41 processor speed. my memory multi is x8 which equals 1680 for memory. If I go for 10x I get 2100 or 6x I get 1260. my QPI is around 7.6 and really starts to get unstable around 7.7.

what am I doing wrong please?

Thanks for the help as I am new to overclocking without my trusty FSB

Comment

You can't have both. Either super high CPU frequency or super high memory frequency. Take your pick. =)

You simply need to formulate the correct multipliers for your desired speeds.

Thank you
        GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

Working...
        X