F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL Bios Config problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL Bios Config problem

Hi G-Skill forum. Iam new here and this is my first post.

Windows and memtest keep giving me memory errors. Any help pls?

My PC:
    RAM: F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL
    MOTHER: Asus M4A78-E
    CPU: Phenom 2 945
    GPU: MSI ATI 5770

Bios configuration:

FSB Frequency: 200
    PCIE Frequency: 100
    Dram Frquency: 1600mhz
    tCL - 9
    tRCD -9
    tRP -9
    tRAS -24
    CR -2T

DRAM Voltage 1.5
    CPU/NB Voltage: 1.4000
    HT Voltage: 1.50

I read similar post here that where i get the bios configuration. But even thow it keep giving me error.

Any help? whats wrong?

Thanks Your Time

Have you tried running Memtest on each stick individually? You may have a bad stick. Also make sure the sticks are firmly seated in the slots, the connectors are clean (i.e. no trace of dust or lint on them)...and on your set make the tRFC is about 127.5

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Ok i tryed trfc in 110 only 110 or 160 nothing between them. so 110 its closer to 127.5

i removed both dim and intalled them again.

For now there no error in test... hope it continue like this

time will say

Very Thanks

Comment

If the problems return, next step would be to raise DRAM Voltage to 1.54 (Yes, it's safe) or kick the tRFC on up to 160 (in that order.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Thank you! if any error apear i will let you know!

Just one doubt, why my other PC-2 loads Game "Hon" faster than my other PC-1? -.- mine its better!
          (PC-1 its the one with DDR-3 Gskill RAM)

My other PC:

CPU: Core 2 duo E7400
          GPU: geforce 9800 GT
          RAM: Super Talent DDR-2 800 dual channel
          Mother: Asus P5kpl 1600

It have no sence at all!! right? O_o

PD: my new PC-1 have raid 0 ( 2 hdds), PC-2 have just 1 HDD with no raid...
          Last edited by alegelos; 01-31-2010, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Could be a number of things...........

Tman

Comment

Originally posted by Tradesman View Post
              Could be a number of things...........
              About the game or just hardware and configuration?

both have exactly same programs and good bios configuration.

Comment

Prob the overall setup, while the AMD 945 is rate at 3.0 GHz, and the E7400 at 'only' 2.8, the E7400 is the stronger of the two and speedwise faster overall. Also the E7400 utilizes the NB Chipset for it's MC, while the AMD uses an onboard MC (which is a weak MC, AMD doesn't put a lot of money into R&D in order to keep pricing down). Most any Intel chip will outgun an AMD CPU from an even standpoint i.e. 3 GHz vs 3 GHz to even going down 2-4 tenths, i.e. 3 GHz vs 2.7 GHz. The Intel chips also have a broader/higher range available for OCing

Tman

Comment

Originally posted by Tradesman View Post
                  Prob the overall setup, while the AMD 945 is rate at 3.0 GHz, and the E7400 at 'only' 2.8, the E7400 is the stronger of the two and speedwise faster overall. Also the E7400 utilizes the NB Chipset for it's MC, while the AMD uses an onboard MC (which is a weak MC, AMD doesn't put a lot of money into R&D in order to keep pricing down). Most any Intel chip will outgun an AMD CPU from an even standpoint i.e. 3 GHz vs 3 GHz to even going down 2-4 tenths, i.e. 3 GHz vs 2.7 GHz. The Intel chips also have a broader/higher range available for OCing
                  interesting! thank you a lot !

0 problem with ram for now

Comment

Duro poco, recien crriendo el Memtest saltaron un par de errores de la Ram. Que co?o sera ! Tendre uno o ambo de los dim fallados?

Mas confiuguracion no se me ocurre

Comment

ok now testing with 160 and seems no error for now. time will say again, hope it work

Comment

Now running with TRFC 160 and non problem for 2 days. Maybe it just luck, we will see

Comment

Working...
                        X