F3-12800-cl7d-4GBRH with Asus Striker II extreme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-12800-cl7d-4GBRH with Asus Striker II extreme

I'm having some problems while running with these ram at profile timings...i get data error corrupt and system is unstable...i have solved the problem while running at 1333 with 9 9 9 24 32(tRc) 2T...what should i do? i got a e8500 e0 .. i just wanna run at 1600 with profile timings..i tried i lil bit overvolt like 1.7 but nothing.

Help me please ^

Thanks.

up

need help please

Comment

Ensure you have the latest BIOS, sticks in the blue slots (1-3) set your base timings manually 7-7-7-21, command rate 2T, DRAM Voltage 1.65-1.7, tRFC should be 127.5 (if in ns) else about 64. May want to raise NB voltage .1, may want to check your vCore voltage and raise it a tad. What FSB are you running 1333, 1600....?????
      May have to drop the RAM speed to really be stable, this board has all kinds of DRAM problems, i.e. is very finicky.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Originally posted by Tradesman View Post
        Ensure you have the latest BIOS, sticks in the blue slots (1-3) set your base timings manually 7-7-7-21, command rate 2T, DRAM Voltage 1.65-1.7, tRFC should be 127.5 (if in ns) else about 64. May want to raise NB voltage .1, may want to check your vCore voltage and raise it a tad. What FSB are you running 1333, 1600....?????
        May have to drop the RAM speed to really be stable, this board has all kinds of DRAM problems, i.e. is very finicky.
        Good news sir.. now i'm running with fsb 1600. now i am with 1600 mhz ram timings - 8-7-7-21-1T ...... 3.8 ghz cpu.. i try tRFC..i have the latest bios version :P

now is stable..but i will try to have 7 7 7 24....

Last ram timings is 24 or 21????'

Hope^^...

Comment

if you go to 2T you should be able to run at 7-7-7-21 or 7-7-7-24

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Originally posted by Tradesman View Post
            if you go to 2T you should be able to run at 7-7-7-21 or 7-7-7-24
            now i am with 7 7 7 24 1T...now i try 2T
            trying every time with memtest for stability.

Comment

Working...
            X