• Which Memory to get ?

Hello,

Am having
    AMD PhenomII X4 955
    MA790FXT-UD5P , F7
    HD 5850
    Tt 750watt

And considering buying one of these :
    F3-12800CL9D-4GBNQ (already stated that it will support my MoB on Gigabyte website)
    or
    F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL (already stated on G.Skill to support my chipset and MoB and I prefer it for the better heatsink it have)

Which one to select ? I had already posted a topic about BIOS recommendation for the second one and while I was searching I found the first, So I though I need to ask about them coz they are both supporting AMD790FX with almost the same price and specifications.

Regards,,,

Both will work fine on that motherboard with that CPU. The RipJaws series is our newer memory package and it uses the latest performance DDR3 memory chips, so I would suggest those.

Thank you
    GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
      Both will work fine on that motherboard with that CPU. The RipJaws series is our newer memory package and it uses the latest performance DDR3 memory chips, so I would suggest those.

Thank you
      GSKILL SUPPORT
      Thanks for reply
      I know both will work , but the question which is better ?
      I do find the first doesn't have a heatsink and mentioned on the 'Recommanded list' on Gigabyte.
      However , second doesn't but still having a heatsink

Regards,,,

Comment

I'd go w/ the F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL set, slightly newer tech, and might be able to tighten the timings a bit more than the NQs

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Would you guys suggest me the optimal settings for the Memory , coz they are about to arrive tonight

Regards,,,

Comment

Working...
          X