No announcement yet.

F3-12800CL9D-4GBNQ Blue Screen Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post up screen shots of the BIOS so I can see what may need to be changed.

Thank you
    GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

http://i701.photobucket.com/albums/w...eripherals.jpg
      Any recommendations?

Comment

Let me ask first did you build your rig with this RAM or did you add it to the existing setup?

Comment

Thanks for the BIOS pics. I'm geussing you know your settings for the other BIOS panels. In the MIT panel set it to manusl and 1600, then down to voltages. My mobo is set up differently a bit.
          DDR Voltage: 1.8
          SB/HT: 1.4
          NB: 1.100
          CPU: 1.4
          Timings:
          160ns x 4
          4 I think that's all,Hope this works!!!

Comment

Originally posted by repman View Post
            Thanks for the BIOS pics. I'm geussing you know your settings for the other BIOS panels. In the MIT panel set it to manusl and 1600, then down to voltages. My mobo is set up differently a bit.
            DDR Voltage: 1.8
            SB/HT: 1.4
            NB: 1.100
            CPU: 1.4
            Timings:
            160ns x 4
            4 I think that's all,Hope this works!!!
            My motherboard specifies the ability to overclock to 1666, so I would assume 1333 is more stable. I built the machine with this RAM in mind, hoping to go 1600+, but I would rather have a stable machine than a fast machine.

Comment

maybe I can help you

I have the same system as you about my mobo is ga-ma770t-ud3p rev 1.1 using amd phenom ii x2 550 (unlocked mine to a phenom ii x4 b50 and overclocked it to 3.4ghz but its the same processor) 4 gb F3-12800CL9D-4GBNQ mines at 1600 with 9-9-9-24 timings and a his 4670 video card I was getting errors as well so i raised all my voltages move my ram to outer dimms only problem now is when my computer goes into sleep it doesn't wake up some times so I turned off sleep -_- this ram has some issues but I'm stable playing games no crashes also ran 3 hours of prime95 at my current settings was good

btw raise your vcore to 1.350 thats where mine started at stock I'm running mine at 1.45 but I'm overclocked and unlocked and they can go as high as 1.5 before risk of damage if your worried about that .025 vcore raise wont hurt you

here my cpuz pictures
              [IMG][/IMG]
              Last edited by Rawrfail; 01-29-2010, 06:36 AM.

Comment

HT Voltage 1.40V.

Especially with AMD platforms, rated specifications may be misleading. Although one piece of hardware can operate a certain speed, you need to also make sure all other hardware can as well. This is where most people fail to realize. It is not their fault, but the manufacturers' fault as they have not done anything to simplify these compatibility complications.

Thank you
                GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

G-tech, you have that right and I don't see any change in the near future. When hardware companies put a product out what exactly are they testing it with? I realize there are many options. AMD doesn't put info about what will run at what speeds.
                  Rawrfail: I just changed over to the 955 from 550. I had the 550 unlocked and OC'd at 3.7 with 4 gigs of F3-12800CL9D. The system was pretty quick but I don't think the unlocked 550 was running as a true 4 core after seeing what this C3 stepping 955 can do. Even before I put 4 more gigs in

Comment

Thank you for your time. I guess I will try to do an RMA through the Motherboard manufacturer.
                    On a side note, does this look strange? I'm not sure what it means, but the values seemed inconsistent with my BIOS.
                    I have the timings specified on the previous page by repman, but these seem to contradict. Maybe my system is trying to tune my system on the fly?

Comment

are runninig CoolnQuiet in BIOS or tuning with EasyTune6?

Comment

Stick with the BIOS readings, you know those are right and CPU-Z. Are you running OK or still having problems. Or are you going for the UD5P mobo?

Comment

What's your tRFC, should be 127.5 also may have to up the DRAM voltage to 1.56-1.6 range to overcome the weak MC

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

He can't run 127.5 with the Gygabyte mobo, it's 110ns then 160ns.

Comment

Odin has tried 1.6 voltage but not sure if he has gone that high with the other timings and voltage bumps?

Comment

Odin12345,

Those are SPD values that the motherboard is detecting. You do not have to worry about those. Those are siumply guesstimate values in case you have no idea what to set your memory at.

What you have set in BIOS is exactly what it will operate at. What our specifications state is exactly what the memory should operate at.

Thank you
                                GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

Working...
                                X