Trident F3-16000CL9T-3GBTD questions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trident F3-16000CL9T-3GBTD questions?

Hi and thanks for helping me. I have 2 questions about this memories in my pc,

Is 1.60 or 1.65v maximum value?

How can i set it to 1600mhz and latencies 6-7-6-18?I have a asus p6t v2 deluxe , which voltajes must i set ?

To run it at 1600 with 6-76-18 you may need the 1.65 (which is safe), but as an alternative might try 1.6 at 6-7-7-20.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Problem

Thank you for answering me, problem i would have i can not set 1.65 (1.64 or 1.66) on my motherboard asus p6t v2 deluxe, what must i do then?

What about QPI/DRAM Voltage settings?
      Last edited by jasae74; 11-21-2009, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Could raise QPI/DRAM, but very little

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

But

But I would like to know if it would be safe 1.66v instead 1.65 cause my motherboard does not fix it in 1.65...

Thanks

Comment

1.64v would be enough fot this kit
            thanks

G.S

Comment

qdi/dram core voltage

Would you give me this voltages for :

6-7-6-18 1600mhz 1.64v?

6-7-7-20 1600mhz 1.60v?

What must i choose 1N or 2N or 3N on dram timming mode?

Thank you a lot

Comment

Either of the voltages would work, if you'd like simply test them for the lowest voltage stable and keep it at that. The DRAM Timing should be 2N, but you can also try 1N to see if that will work. If it does, it can provide a slight performance boost.

Thank you
                GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

Tested

I have tested this possibilies with Linx software and i have error at 5-10 minutes to start .... Imposible for me to reach CL7 in 1600mhz

could memories have a problem? I ve bought one month ago....

Comment

Try testing each memory module individually to see if you have a bad stick. If not, post up BIOS settings or screen shots of your BIOS and we will be able to see if you are missing anything or have anything set incorrectly.

Thank you
                    GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

Another

I have just seen when i put 6-7-6-18 or 6-7-7-20 , windows , linx , everest and other softs only shows 4 gb instead 6 gb memory i have.... Any solution?

Comment

if there is memory lost issue, it means at least one of them are not able to reach this speed
                        you may need to change the timing or the frequency
                        thanks

G.S

Comment

Well I have tested each memory and i have perfects results on

6-6-7-18 Memory1 and Memory2 1600mhz Memtest and Linx OK
                          9-9-9-24 Memory1 and Memory2 2000mhz Memtest and Linx OK

But on memory3 cant reach this latencies and i have checked it too with memtest and given me errors as you can see in photo... What must i do now?

My best regards!

http://img406.imageshack.us/i/25112009176.jpg/
                          Last edited by jasae74; 11-25-2009, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Send it in for a new replacement and the new one should be better.

Thank you
                            GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

Let

Finally i have sent memories to seller but they have tested and they are OK at 2000mhz.

Really i am very satisfied with 2 modules but i am unhappy this another one,cause this is not able to reach 2000 and 1600 with same settings than other 2 modules.

http://img143.imageshack.us/i/25112009179.jpg/ This is screen with memtest of third module with same bios settings as other 2.

Then i would like to ask Gskill let me to return memories.

Thank you

Comment

Working...
                              X