No announcement yet.

F3-12800CL7D-4GBRH, in GB-P55-UD4P @ 1333 Mhz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are my other settings (all on default)
    7-7-7-24

tRC 33
    TRRD 4
    tWTR 5
    tWR 10
    tWTP 21
    tWL 7
    tTRP 5
    tFAW20

CMD 2
    Round Trip latency 44

Comment

It probably is the stick, have you tried running it in different slots? (Trying to rule out bad mobo), if so you may want to contact for an RMA - ustech@gskill.com (possibly faster) or RMA@gskill.com

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Okay tried that tRFC, still an error. Going to try it in my friends UD5, if he gets errors I'll RMA it. I have not long bought it so will take it to the shop for RMA.

Will try in another slot, but I think i can only try slot 1, maybe slot 3 on these motherboards?

Comment

Whats the fault rate on these things? My friend has 8gb of the same ram and he has an error on one stick as well. Confirmed in two motherboards.

Comment

That, I have no idea on (I don't work for GSkill, just an independent builder/consultant), they should be in, in a couple hours from now this AM.

Tman

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

The fault rate is quite low, then again it is a new item so it hasn't been out for that long.

Please visit our website at http://www.gskill.com/rma.php for complete RMA procedures. You will need to download and complete the RMA Form then email it to rma@gskill.com for an RMA number to return the defective memory stick(s). If you have any further questions, please feel free to let us know.

Thank you
              GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

Working...
              X