Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Timing Tables for DDR3 model: F3-2400C11Q-16GSR.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Timing Tables for DDR3 model: F3-2400C11Q-16GSR.

First, there is conflicting information listed. Some areas say it's 2400, another says 2133. More importantly to me, I am going to be using this 2400 DDR3 on a systetm expecting DDR3-1600. This will change the CAS settings (timing tables). If somone can post the timing tables, I would really appreciate it. Piriform's app called Speccy shows each channel, along with the voltages and CAS Latency, etc (At different FSB speeds). I always use DDR3 that is rated higher than my system so I can get the lower timing rates. Any posted info would be greatly appreciated.Thank you very much!

If you do this regularly, you should be aware there are no tested timings for other frequencies outside of the programmed standard profile for DDR3-1600 and the XMP for DDR3-2400. You can check all the programmed profiles/timings via Thaiphoon Burner.

The minimal timings for DDR3-1600 at 1.65V can vary from kit to kit and depending upon platform. From my experience with similar Hynix based kits, I would expect something in the range of 7-8-8-24 or 7-9-8-24 1T and a tRFC around 200 on a decent Z77/Z87/Z97 motherboard.
    Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

Working...
    X