Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M4A78T-E X [Sniper] F3-17000CL11D-8GBSR

Hi GSkill tech!

I'm from Brazil and I've been reading here and there in your forum for a solution to a BSOD problem i have with this set of 8GB Sniper series model : F3-17000CL11D-8GBSR and my MOBO (M4A78T-E), any sugestion i found here have solved the problem, normally happens when i'm playing BattleField 3, system froze sometimes and some other times BSOD show up and system reset...

i'm trying to fix this for the past 4 months and nothing so far...

Another question i have is :

I got 4GB of Corsair XM3 model : TR3X6G1600C9 (was a 6GB kit but only have 2 sticks left...) here and i like to use this sticks together with my sniper kit is that possible?

I've attached my system CPU-Z info to help you guys out!

sorry for my poor english and hope you can help me out with this!

Best regards!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mevcardoso; 05-11-2014, 09:37 AM.

Any sugestions?

Comment

Several suggestions because looks like a lot of things are not correct.

First, CPU-Z says single channel, so make sure you install the modules in the same color slots furthest away from the CPU. Once you do that, check CPUz to see if it shows Dual.

Next, memory settings are configured very strangely. Manually input DDR3-1333 8-8-8-24 1.50V and see how that works. If everything works fine at that point, install the Corsair modules to see if they can work together. If you have a problem with the G.Skill kit alone, test the modules individually to see if one is defective.

Let us know how it goes!

Thank you
      GSKILL TECH

Comment

Thanks for the reply...

Memory are now as you sugested as you can see at CPU-Z prints... i'm starting the test section... with includes windows 7 64 bit and BF3 use for some time... i'll let you know... if some problem occur i'll test the module individually as you sugested.

Thanks for now.... and best regards!
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi again...

Windows seems to be stable, but battlefield with this settings is worst.... i can't play even for 2 minutes without a crash... and real crash... now no BSOD only black screen and hard reset is the only option...

i'm raising the HT voltage in 0.4 as you guys use to advise in this forum now my HT voltage is in 1.24 lets see if this make things a little better...

i'll let you know...

Comment

Hi another update...

Remeber i say that windows was stable... forget it... is not... crashing too with same behavior of BF3 black screen and hard reset is the only option....

Now i'm starting with only one stick.... i'll let you know.

PS : Before my sticks were in slot 1 (orange) and slot 3 (black) this way i was having more stability in windows crashing only in BF3... maybe this info help some way dunno....

Hope you can help me.... and thanks in advance!
            Last edited by mevcardoso; 05-13-2014, 07:41 PM.

Comment

New report...

With only one stick in the slot 3 (black) system is stable with this config you send me and my HT running with 1,24 v

This means the second stick has a problem?
              Or there is any thing we can do for both run together?

I'll continue testing tomorrow...

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Did you try the other stick the same way to see if it is stable?

This can help you determine whether it is a bad module causing problems.

Thank you
                GSKILL TECH

Comment

I'll try the other stick rigth now! let's see if is stable or not.... good sugestion....
                  I'll let you know.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Ok after a few hours of intense tests i can say that the second stick is like the first one solid as a rock when is alone... so the problem is make this two bad boys work together as a team....

Maybe if we down the MHz and make it CL7 or something like that.... What you say?

I'm starting to see the light in the end of the tunnel... a definitive solution is about to come!

Comment

Try DDR3-1333 8-8-8-24 1.50V

Thank you
                      GSKILL TECH
                      Last edited by GSKILL TECH; 05-15-2014, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Ok i'll try again... this setting later with two sticks and report back...

Thanks again...

Comment

Hi again...

The settings you suggested in dual channel (black slots) is a fail.... windows crash all the time, now i'm testing in single channel, windows is running about two hours in a row and no failure... i'll start with BF3 now.... i'll let you know.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Hi

Even in single channel BF3 keep crashing all the time... so... any other suggestion?

Raise voltage?
                            Change HT speed or voltage?

I'm really lost here...

Hope you can help....

Comment

Sounds like it may be the motherboard or RAM. You said one stick at a time is fine, so I would suggest replacing the motherboard to see if that fixes things first.

Thank you
                              GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
                              X